I love writing titles. Almost more than I like writing the post. I wish there was a way to track how many people read the title and click through to the post. I dont really care who read the post, but I do think my titles are effective. Ah, we all have our vanities…
I hate end of the year posts. They always fall into one of three categories:
1) Top posts of 2008 – (read: Hey look at how many people think I am cool!)
2) Predictions for 2009 – (read: Hey look at how many people think I am cool!)
3) Holiday Wishes – (read: Hey look at how many people think I am cool!)
So given my high level need for loving feedback from my blog, I am going to put all three in one post so that it has triple the goodness, and y’all think I am three times as cool. Right?
Lets start with top posts of 2008:
- Microsoft, Yahoo and Google: A Parable
- Douchebag Quest – I Want to be The #1 Douchebag on Google
- SEO is Dead
- Three Rules For Startup Success
- 5 Lessons Learned From Gordon Ramsay
- About Me(ha!) – People must really wonder who the hell I am…
- When Being Me is About Being You
- I am Boulder, Hear Me Roar
- April 1 Reminds Me I Ain’t No Fool
- Confessions of a Failed CEO
Whew… thats a lot of work!
Ok, now on to my predictions post.
And finally, my happy holidays post.